Asst. Coordinator at SSA Architects
Views:272 Applications:44 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
SSA Architects - Contracts Manager (15-20 yrs)
About SSA :
- SSA Architects is one of India's largest full-service architectural firms, based in Mumbai, India. For over twenty+ years, we have provided cutting-edge, world-class services. SSA's 200+ team comprises of innovative, dynamic and young Architects, Interior Designers and Engineers.
- SSA has created a niche for itself in the market as a one stop solution provider by developing necessary skills and expertise.
- Professional development and on-the job training have a significant value to us. Working with SSA is about enjoying everything from the pressure of sticking to commitments, managing the stringent timelines, and adapting to changes and having a laugh with team. At SSA the role will allow you to hone and develop your professional skills, while providing an opportunity for growth.
Detailed Roles and Responsibilities :
- Studying Contracts appreciation documents and Interpretation of contracts
- Managing Contractual correspondence
- Delay analysis
- Dispute resolution through amicable settlement, arbitration etc.
- Candidate should have hands on experience in handling contracts & claims issues of project sites
- Interface with Project Management, Engineering, Project Controls, Risk Management, Legal, Tax, Treasury, HSE, QA/QC and other stakeholders as required.
- Develops the projects Contracts administration procedures and Coordinate insurance, finance, tax, legal, HSE, etc.
- Coordinate and implement project contracting knowledge to add value and minimize cost and risk to projects.
Required Educational Qualification and Experience :
- BE / B.Tech in Civil Engineering or PG in Construction Management Experience 15 yrs. & above or, other relevant legal, commercial experience from an accredited university.
- Must have at least five (5) years of experience in similar position in Building Construction Industry
Preferred Skills and Experience :
- Demonstrate a solid understanding of legal terminology
- Comfortable working as part of a multidimensional team
- Exemplify a strong attention to detail
- Possesses superior organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple projects with shifting deadlines
- Must have strong computer skills and knowledge of common programs such as Microsoft Office and G Suite
- Previous experience working with contract regulations the related laws is strongly preferred
- Must possess excellent written and oral communication skills
- Capable of professionally managing confidential information