Asst. Coordinator at SSA Architects
Views:362 Applications:70 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
SSA Architects - Controls Manager - Project Management - Civil (12-15 yrs)
About SSA :
- SSA Architects is one of India's largest full-service architectural firms, based in Mumbai, India. For over twenty+ years, we have provided cutting-edge, world-class services. SSA's 200+ team comprises of innovative, dynamic and young Architects, Interior Designers and Engineers.
- SSA has created a niche for itself in the market as a one stop solution provider by developing necessary skills and expertise.
- Professional development and on-the job training have a significant value to us. Working with SSA is about enjoying everything from the pressure of sticking to commitments, managing the stringent timelines, and adapting to changes and having a laugh with team. At SSA the role will allow you to hone and develop your professional skills, while providing an opportunity for growth.
Brief Job Description :
- Coordination with project stakeholders for inputs for preparation & updation of project schedules, cost and budget sheets and Contract Administration.
- Monitoring of the schedules for identification of occurred / likely delays. Participation in, and preparation of minutes of, project progress
Detailed Roles and Responsibilities :
1. Managing project activities right from the conceptualization stage to the execution; procurement, scheduling, progress monitoring, site management, manpower planning and Liasoning with consultants and contractors.
2. Establishing time span of project execution as per management specifies; listing down resource needs for projects, after considering the budgetary parameters set.
3. Planning time and resources, scheduling the activities, updating actual progress, analyzing variance, forecasting weekly and monthly resources requirements etc.
4. Monitoring / discussing project status; reviewing during the course of project review meetings.
5. Site Execution, Working out quantities, Checking bills, Document Management co-ordination with consultant's general correspondences documentation for MIS planning.
6. Prepare and maintain Project Work Plan, risk and delay register
7. Monitor Tender Documents
8. Quantity survey, estimating, costing.
9. Co-ordinate with project stakeholders
10. All the tasks that are required to complete
Required Educational Qualification and Experience : BE (preferably Civil) with 12 years / Diploma (Civil) with 15 years- experience, with at least 5 years- experience in similar capacity
Preferred Skills and Experience - Building Construction Industry