Asst. Coordinator at SSA Architects
Views:182 Applications:17 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
SSA Architects - Document Controller - Construction (5-7 yrs)
About SSA :
- SSA Architects is one of India's largest full-service architectural firms, based in Mumbai, India. For over twenty+ years, we have provided cutting-edge, world-class services. SSA's 200+ team comprises of innovative, dynamic and young Architects, Interior Designers and Engineers.
- SSA has created a niche for itself in the market as a one stop solution provider by developing necessary skills and expertise.
- Professional development and on-the job training have a significant value to us. Working with SSA is about enjoying everything from the pressure of sticking to commitments, managing the stringent timelines, and adapting to changes and having a laugh with team.
- At SSA the role will allow you to hone and develop your professional skills, while providing an opportunity for growth.
Brief Job Description :
- Work as Document Controller on Construction Project.
- Use Electronic Documents Maintenance System (EDMS) designed for the project and manage / track all incoming / outgoing correspondence (drawings / documents) - soft copy as well as hard copy.
Detailed Roles and Responsibilities :
1. Prepare / Update reports and issue to client on weekly as well as monthly basis.
2. Issuing drawings and documents to pre-determined recipients and reports to client.
3. Responsible to circulate soft as well as hard copy all submittals, Letters, RFI and Transmittals as received to concern department
4. Highlighting areas of concern to Department Seniors
5. Filing all drawings and maintaining documents.
6. File all superseded drawings and documents.
7. Issuing documents by Electronic Documents Maintenance systems
8. Maintaining logs of all Inward & Outward into EXCEL
9. Generate status reports / logs based on the tracking.
10. All the related tasks that are required to complete
Preferred Skills and Experience :
- Graduate in any Discipline with Training in Document Handling and Systematizing is preferred
- 5-7 years- experience with at least 3 years- experience in similar capacity