Asst. Coordinator at SSA Architects
Views:679 Applications:119 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:24
SSA Architects - Engineering Manager - Construction Project (15-20 yrs)
About SSA :
- SSA Architects is one of India's largest full-service architectural firms, based in Mumbai, India. For over twenty+ years, we have provided cutting-edge, world-class services. SSA's 200+ team comprises of innovative, dynamic and young Architects, Interior Designers and Engineers.
- SSA has created a niche for itself in the market as a one stop solution provider by developing necessary skills and expertise.
- Professional development and on-the job training have a significant value to us. Working with SSA is about enjoying everything from the pressure of sticking to commitments, managing the stringent timelines, and adapting to changes and having a laugh with team.
- At SSA the role will allow you to hone and develop your professional skills, while providing an opportunity for growth.
Brief Job Description : Lead, co-ordinate and supervise the multidisciplinary team for the Design Review of all the vendor submissions. Responsible for the holistic development.
Detailed Roles and Responsibilities :
1. Co-ordinate and attend design review meetings.
2. Review the Minutes of the Meeting prepared by the team
3. Review the design submissions and Maintain drawing register
4. Coordinate with all the project stake-holders and co-ordinate with the contractors design team
5. All the tasks that are required to complete
Required Educational Qualification and Experience :
- BE (preferably Civil) with 15 years experience with minimum 5 projects in residential or mixed use
- Diploma (Civil) with 20 years experience with minimum 5 projects in residential or mixed use
Preferred Skills and Experience - Building Construction Industry
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.