Asst. Coordinator at SSA Architects
Views:383 Applications:63 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
SSA Architects - Planning Manager - Construction Projects (15-20 yrs)
About SSA :
- SSA Architects is one of India's largest full-service architectural firms, based in Mumbai, India. For over twenty+ years, we have provided cutting-edge, world-class services. SSA's 200+ team comprises of innovative, dynamic and young Architects, Interior Designers and Engineers.
- SSA has created a niche for itself in the market as a one stop solution provider by developing necessary skills and expertise.
- Professional development and on-the job training have a significant value to us. Working with SSA is about enjoying everything from the pressure of sticking to commitments, managing the stringent timelines, and adapting to changes and having a laugh with team.
- At SSA the role will allow you to hone and develop your professional skills, while providing an opportunity for growth.
Brief Job Description :
- Responsible for daily monitoring of works based on schedules, preparing mitigation plans and ensuring due documentation on Contract Administration.
- Also responsible for collation of data for all progress reports and its due submission.
Detailed Roles and Responsibilities :
1. Developing the guidelines for the Master Schedule.
2. Preparing the WBS (Work Breakdown Structure) to be used in the Schedule.
3. Assisting in the development of procedures associated with Time management.
4. Coordinating with the Project Managers, and project stakeholders in the reporting format of the Schedule.
5. Monitoring the Design Schedule on regular basis and provide suggestions for improvement.
6. Reviewing progress update submitted by the Consultant and Contractor, generate and forward comments on findings.
7. Reviewing Cost loaded schedule and provide comments to the General Contractor.
8. Highlighting any variances or deviations from the baseline to the General Contractor.
9. Advising the Project Manager of any deviation in terms of time during the preparation of the Monthly Report update.
10. Recommending mitigating measures for delays incurred in the project.
11. Reviewing and Monitoring schedule update on monthly basis.
12. Co-ordination with project stakeholders
13. Initiating and participating on schedule meetings with the Contractor / consultants pertaining to progress review and other issues.
14. All the tasks that are required to complete
Required Educational Qualification and Experience :
- BE (Civil) with 15 years experience with at least 5 years experience in similar capacity
- Diploma (Civil) with 20 years experience with at least 5 years experience in similar capacity
Preferred Skills and Experience :
- Building Construction Industry
- Candidate should be well conversant with MS Projects