Asst. Coordinator at SSA Architects
Views:987 Applications:161 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
SSA Architects - Project Coordinator - Project Management (12-15 yrs)
About SSA :
- SSA Architects is one of India's largest full-service architectural firms, based in Mumbai, India. For over twenty+ years, we have provided cutting-edge, world-class services. SSA's 200+ team comprises of innovative, dynamic and young Architects, Interior Designers and Engineers.
- SSA has created a niche for itself in the market as a one stop solution provider by developing necessary skills and expertise.
- Professional development and on-the job training have a significant value to us. Working with SSA is about enjoying everything from the pressure of sticking to commitments, managing the stringent timelines, and adapting to changes and having a laugh with team. At SSA the role will allow you to hone and develop your professional skills, while providing an opportunity for growth.
Brief Job Description : Co-ordination with Engineering team and Engineering Manager.
Detailed Roles and Responsibilities :
1. Maintaining project plans, project schedules, work hours, budgets and expenditures.
2. Organizing, attending and participating in stakeholder meetings and review Minutes of the Meeting.
3. Documenting and following up on important actions and decisions from meetings.
4. Preparing necessary presentation materials for meetings.
5. Providing administrative support as needed.
6. Undertaking project tasks as required.
7. Ensuring projects adhere to frameworks and all documentation is maintained appropriately for each project.
8. Chair and facilitate meetings where appropriate and distribute minutes to all project team members.
9. Create and maintain a project management calendar for fulfilling each goal and objective.
10. Co-ordinate with the project stakeholders
11. All the tasks that are required to complete
Required Educational Qualification and Experience : B.E. / B. Tech. / B. Arch with 12 years experience with minimum 5 projects in residential or mixed use / Diploma (Civil) with 15 years experience with minimum 5 projects in residential or mixed use
Preferred Skills and Experience :
- Experience of working in Building Construction Industry
- Exceptional verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Ability to work effectively - both independently and as part of a team.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.