Asst. Coordinator at SSA Architects
Views:163 Applications:8 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
SSA Architects - Project Director (12-15 yrs)
Sandeep Shikre & Associates: A leading Architectural, Interior Design and Project Management Consultancy firm with 200+ strong team is looking for PROJECT DIRECTOR for their Construction Project Management Consultancy (PMC) division.
The Job Responsibility include:
1. Understand project objectives
2. Multiple projects monitoring
3. Identify all of the work to be done along with outlining the activities, tasks, dependencies, and timeframes for major stages of the project such as;
- Planning and design
- Tendering and Selection of Contractor
- Mobilization and Execution phase
- Project close-out and handing over stage
4. Formulation of the Standard Operating Process and workflow for various tasks.
5. Crystalizing and implementing processes throughout the project
6. Continually track, review, adjust and report on the project's performance.
7. Evaluating potential obstacles and implementing necessary changes.
8. Implement approved changes to ensures the project remains on track, on budget and on time.
9. Determine Communication Protocol among stakeholders and reporting hierarchy
10. Development and Standardization of SOP / documentation, realignment wrt to requirement of different projects
11. Mapping, monitoring of processes / controls / documentation / workflow etc. to attain adequate audit rating.
12. Formulate trackers / checklists / MIS Reports to keep a track of day-to-day operations and increase efficiency & productivity
13. Overseeing all operations & activities to ensure they produce the desired results & are consistent with the overall strategy.
14. Develop reporting system that supports status updates, forecasting and measuring progress.
15. All the tasks that are required to complete
Educational Qualification & Other Requirements:
- BE Civil with Post Graduation in Project Management / Business Management from reputed institute such as IIM / IIT / ISB.
- Minimum 12-15 years industry experience in Project Management with 5-8 years in the similar capacity ; MIS / Controls Management / Project SOP management
Other Must Haves:
- Excellent interpersonal and Management skills considering the nature of Construction industry
- Strategic planning
- Process and system-oriented approach
- Hands on experience in Systems / SOP implementation
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.