Asst. Coordinator at SSA Architects
Views:396 Applications:82 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:25
SSA Architects - Project Manager (20-25 yrs)
About SSA :
- SSA Architects is one of India's largest full-service architectural firms, based in Mumbai, India. For over twenty+ years, we have provided cutting-edge, world-class services. SSA's 200+ team comprises of innovative, dynamic and young Architects, Interior Designers and Engineers.
- SSA has created a niche for itself in the market as a one stop solution provider by developing necessary skills and expertise.
- Professional development and on-the job training have a significant value to us. Working with SSA is about enjoying everything from the pressure of sticking to commitments, managing the stringent timelines, and adapting to changes and having a laugh with team. At SSA the role will allow you to hone and develop your professional skills, while providing an opportunity for growth.
Brief Job Description :
- Managing the PMC Services. Coordination with the project stakeholders. Providing direction / guidance for project implementation.
- Overall monitoring of project progress, especially for Schedule, Cost, Quality & Safety.
Detailed Roles and Responsibilities :
- Lead and Manage project activities right from inception to completion of the project.
- Monitor and refine project schedule during the project period, identify grey areas, address the concerns raised by client, provide possible solution to avoid delay, escalation in cost.
- Planning time and resources, scheduling the activities, updating actual progress, analyzing variance, forecasting weekly and monthly resources requirements etc.
- Lead and mentor the team and ensure the defined roles and responsibilities are adhered to.
- Monitoring / discussing project status; reviewing during the course of project review meetings.
- Periodically update the client on the delay and risks
- Review and advice team on budgets for projects. Closely monitor projects by the use of tools such as: estimated allotted man hours, back log report, organo chart, project tracker..
- Review monthly project status report prepared by the team.
- Monitor contracts management, subcontracts, change orders and other agreements to ensure that established procedures are being followed.
- Monitor, oversee and review the billing process and other operational and financial matters.
- Review the contracts of all stakeholders to ensure that scope of services is completed.
- To recommend the corrective action, mid-course change as and when they become evident.
- Handle correspondence with Senior management of all the stake holders to ensure smooth functioning of the project.
- To attend meetings with all stakeholders
Required Educational Qualification and Experience :
- BE (preferably Civil) with 20 years experience with at least 5 years- experience in similar capacity
Preferred Skills and Experience :
- Building Construction Industry (Residential and commercial)
- Excellent communication skills