Asst. Coordinator at SSA Architects
Views:108 Applications:3 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
SSA Architects - Senior Engineer (16-20 yrs)
About SSA :
- SSA Architects is one of India's largest full-service architectural firms, based in Mumbai, India. For over twenty+ years, we have provided cutting-edge, world-class services. SSA's 200+ team comprises of innovative, dynamic and young Architects, Interior Designers and Engineers.
- SSA has created a niche for itself in the market as a one stop solution provider by developing necessary skills and expertise.
- Professional development and on-the job training have a significant value to us. Working with SSA is about enjoying everything from the pressure of sticking to commitments, managing the stringent timelines, and adapting to changes and having a laugh with team. At SSA the role will allow you to hone and develop your professional skills, while providing an opportunity for growth.
Brief Job Description :
- Overall management of project execution from inception to handing over for High-End Commercial / Residential Project
Project Role and responsibilities :
- Assist Project Head for all the activities and co-ordinate with stakeholders
- Manage day to day activities
- Handle critical onsite situation and update the management
- Preparation of various reports / presentations to higher management / client
- Preparation and tracking of;
- Budgeting, Estimation & Costing
- Tendering (Pre and Post), appointment of Contractors / Vendors.
- Billing & Contracts Management
- Planning, Designing Coordination & Execution
- Quality Assurance / Quality Plans
- Procurement, scheduling, progress monitoring, site management,
- Manpower planning
- Monitoring of project progress, especially for Schedule, Cost,Quality & Safety.
- Value Engineering
- Liasoning with consultants and contractors
Detailed Roles and Responsibilities :
Planning / Monitoring of :
- Project Timelines
- Tendering (Civil and Interior)
- Monitor adherence of SOPs for various project aspects such as Safety, Quality, HSE etc.
- Assist the Project head and senior management for making strategic decisions, project planning
- Co-ordinate with team leaders, manage work allocations
- Provide guidance and technical advice for site related issues
- Must possess problem solving attitude along with team building and leadership skills
- Lead the Project Review Meetings - Monitoring / Review project progress, Co-ordinate with stake holders
- Manage Tendering Process (pre tender and post tender activities) from preparation to appointment of contractors / vendors / agencies - Civil and Interior.
- Monitor contracts, subcontracts, change orders and other agreements to ensure that established procedures are being followed and services are completed as per SOW.
- Monitor, oversee and review the billing process and other operational and financial matters.
- Review and advice team on budgets for projects. Closely monitor projects by the use of tools such as : estimated allotted man hours, back log report, organo chart.
- Review project progress / Schedule - update the client on the delay and risk, budgets etc.
- Recommend the corrective action, mid-course change as and when they become evident
- Co-ordinate and update the client for site related, design, budget, quality and time related issues. Attend meetings with stake holders as and when required.
- Establishing time span of project execution as per management specifications; listing down resource needs for projects, after considering the budgetary parameters set.
- Identifying studio staffing requirements and working in conjunction with Leadership and Organizational Development to recruit, interview and place personnel.
Required Educational Qualification and Experience :
- BE (preferably Civil) with 15+ years- experience with at least 5 years- experience in similar capacity.
- Should have hands on experience of High-end commercial / residential project.
Preferred Skills and Experience :
- Excellent Technical knowledge with Communication and Leadership skills
- Experience of High-end Commercial / Residential projects