Asst. Coordinator at SSA Architects
Views:173 Applications:8 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
SSA Architects - Senior Engineer - Quality Assurance/Quality Control - Construction Projects (12-15 yrs)
Sandeep Shikre & Associates : A leading Architectural, Interior Design and Project Management Consultancy firm with 200+ strong team is looking for Senior Engineer - QA QC for one of their Construction Project Management Consultancy (PMC) project at various locations in New Mumbai.
The job profile is to Work as Sr. Engineer QA QC on Construction Project and will be responsible of Project QA QC.
1.Supervise / Monitor all construction activities on the project for Quality Control functions/activities of a project or its parts, including Quality Control inspection schedules and the collection and maintenance of Quality Records.
2. Attend / Perform all internal and external audits on behalf of the management for Workmanship and documentation
3. Provide advice / remedial measures to the Project Team and other personnel as required regarding quality matters and assist in dealing with the Client for all the Quality matters.
4. Witness Lab testing and review and validate reports and RMC plant day to day reports of various materials used, review and validate Third Party Inspection report. Ensure contractors/suppliers conform to Project specifications/Standard requirements.
5. Lead the QA QC team and ensure Quality Management plan is adhered to
6. Review designs, drawings, item provisions and specification with respect to actual site conditions
7. Carry out inspection of the contractor's equipment, plant, machinery, installations, etc. and ensure they are adequate
8. To ensure that material testing is done through third party NABL accredited laboratory as per quality plan approved by the PMC. Maintain record of all tests carried out for monitoring the quality of works
9. Reviewing and Finalizing the Method statement of Civil and Finishing Activity.
10. Provide inputs of Quality for Monthly Progress report.
11. Organize, implement, conduct and manage the QMS as per Project Requirements, contract specifications, and the latest ISO 9001 standard.
12. Review and Monitor Non-conformance reports on activities not conforming to project specifications and approve detailed action plans for closeout.
13. Act as the Management Representative for onsite quality management matters.
14. Responsible for determining the sequence and interaction of the processes and procedures in accomplishing all tasks.
15. Implementation, maintenance, review, and improvement of the Quality Control Plan
BE Civil with minimum 12 years experience in QA QC (Construction Projects) with minimum 5 - 7 years experience in similar position.