Asst. Coordinator at SSA Architects
Views:427 Applications:61 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:26
SSA Architects - Site Architect (7-10 yrs)
About SSA :
SSA Architects is one of India's largest full-service architectural firms, based in Mumbai, India. For over twenty+ years, we have provided cutting-edge, world-class services. SSA's 200+ team comprises of innovative, dynamic and young Architects, Interior Designers and Engineers.
SSA has created a niche for itself in the market as a one stop solution provider by developing necessary skills and expertise.
Professional development and on-the job training have a significant value to us. Working with SSA is about enjoying everything from the pressure of sticking to commitments, managing the stringent timelines, and adapting to changes and having a laugh with team. At SSA the role will allow you to hone and develop your professional skills, while providing an opportunity for growth.
Job Description :
1. Attend coordination meetings with project team, client, contractors, sub-contractors and other stakeholders.
2. Review drawings received from Architect and Contractors. Should have strong visual awareness and an eye for detail.
3. Should have broad knowledge about GDCRs, RERA, Statutory Approvals
4. Do site inspections with engineers for resolving design issues and quality check.
Required Educational Qualification and Experience :
- B Arch with project management degree preferred
- Minimum 7 years architectural practice with minimum 3 years of site experience
- Autocad 2018, MS office, BIM modelling (revit preferred)