Asst. Coordinator at SSA Architects
Views:317 Applications:21 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
SSA Architects - Structural Engineer - Site Operations (15-20 yrs)
About SSA :
- SSA Architects is one of India's largest full-service architectural firms, based in Mumbai, India. For over twenty+ years, we have provided cutting-edge, world-class services. SSA's 200+ team comprises of innovative, dynamic and young Architects, Interior Designers and Engineers.
- SSA has created a niche for itself in the market as a one stop solution provider by developing necessary skills and expertise.
- Professional development and on-the job training have a significant value to us. Working with SSA is about enjoying everything from the pressure of sticking to commitments, managing the stringent timelines, and adapting to changes and having a laugh with team. At SSA, the role will allow you to hone and develop your professional skills, while providing an opportunity for growth.
Brief Job Description : Responsible for reviewing and value addition for all structural designs and drawings / vendor submissions.
Detailed Roles and Responsibilities :
1. Preparing Design and drawings of structures - calculating the loads and stresses the construction will have to safely withstand.
2. Structural engineers should be able to factor in the different qualities and strengths delivered by a range of building materials, and understand how to incorporate support beams, columns and foundations.
3. Investigation and survey of build sites to determine the suitability of the earth for the requirements of the project
4. Review and approve Technical Submittals such as Materials, Design mix, Method Statements, calculations, Test Reports, sample Boards, mock-ups proposed by Contractors/ Owner to ensure adherence to the design intent.
5. To co-ordinate and consult with project stakeholders, including engineers, environmental scientists, architects and landscape architects.
6. Assist government bodies in their own inspections relating to the project.
7. Selecting appropriate construction materials and providing technical advice
8. Monitoring and inspecting work undertaken by contractors
9. Inspect site to check conditions/foundations
10. All the tasks that are required to complete
Required Educational Qualification and Experience : B.E. / M.E. / M. Tech / Equivalent with 15 years experience with minimum 5 projects in residential or mixed use
Preferred Skills and Experience : Building Construction Industry