AVP at Human Capital Consultancy Services
Views:78 Applications:3 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Staff Engineer - Mechanical Engineer (6-11 yrs)
Staff Engineer - Mechanical Engineer with a Fortune 500 American MNC
Technical Responsibilities :
- Independently research, design, develop, modify, and verify components, modules and sub-systems for medical devices.
- Translate user needs to design inputs/ specifications and produce complex system level designs with some guidance.
- Conduct or design advanced prototyping and testing.
- Analyze and correct complex product design issues using independent judgment.
- Troubleshoot engineering design issues, develop, and propose solutions to design. Implement design changes effectively and efficiently
- Work cooperatively with R&D, Quality, Manufacturing, Regulatory, Clinical, Marketing and Project Management to ensure project success.
- Identify and support the creation of or improvements to procedures, policies, processes, systems, and technology.
What we need:-
- Master/Bachelor's in engineering, Mechanical Engineering
- 7+ years of work experience
- Strong technical ability in creating engineering drawings, models, applying GD&T and CAE tools.
- Skilled in interpreting design, analyzing, and doing DFM, DFI, materials and manufacturing
- Adept at applying knowledge of materials and manufacturing processes to product design.
- Experience with PTC CREO CAD system and PTC Windchill database preferred.
- Experience with analysis tools, specifically tolerance analysis and FEA using ANSYS software preferred.
- Strong knowledge of plastic and sheet metal parts design, manufacturing, and testing methods.
- Experience in working with regulated industries like Medical devices, Aerospace, Automotive etc. Understanding of medical device standards and regulations is preferred.