Head - Talent Acquisition at Star India Pvt. Ltd.
Views:2046 Applications:191 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Star India - Safety & Security Manager - Administration Support (10-17 yrs)
CONTEXT : To drive state of the art Safety & Security services and create seamless experience for employee, material and VIP movements in the premise. The resource to drive the change in the system and create the differences in service offerings through innovative thought and usage of technologies to minimize physical guarding services.
Key Responsibilities :
- Drive 24/7 physical security services of the premise
- Managing medical emergencies of employees and associates PAN India
- Providing executive Protection Services to VVIPs across India
- Drive VVIP / Talents movements across country
- Liaising with various authorities like Police, Fire office & Bomb Squad
- Prepare and execute various SOP like material movement, assets, employees, elevators, access cards & visitor's movement
- Control over electronic surveillance system and minimize the risk level
- Plan & Execute emergency evacuation program quarterly / half yearly and drive threat scenarios (Bomb, flood, Terrorism, Riots, Mob)
- Plan and maintain all safety and security devices (smoke detector, fire alarm, sprinkler, fire extinguishers, metal detectors, scanners)
- Drive fire free premise in compliance with OSHA standards, need to build fortnightly walkthrough of premise to ensure that noncombustible material stored in critical area
- Conduct fire audit once every 12 months through external agencies and self-audit on quarterly basis to minimize the risks
- Evaluate the environment, equipment and processes in working areas to ensure compliance with government safety regulations and industry standards
- Recommend changes to protect workers, and educate employees on how to prevent health problems through the use of safety training programs.
- Conduct accident and incident investigations, determine probable causes and make recommendations for corrective action
- Adhere to policy of Occupational Safety & Health Administration, commonly known as OSHA
- Develop SOP to help the facility worker to reduce accidents & health hazards concerns
- Develop and implement disaster and emergency management plans. A plan of continuity of operations, with incident protocols helps the company quickly restore essential functions.
Qualification : Graduate + relevant courses to manage Safety & Security services and post graduate in any leadership based program will be add on.
Knowledge And Skills :
- 10 to 15 years of working experience in large MNC premise / 5-star hotel, with independent handling of Safety & Security role
- Should have knowledge on VVIP movements across country
- Should have strong track record in bringing the change
- Command on managing 150 resources deployed across country
- Must have liaising ability with related authorities
- Experience on managing emergency evacuation / crises management
- Working Knowledge on MS office & presentation etc.
- Command knowledge on vendor management
Personal Attributes :
- Leader in driving the team to success
- Ability to work under pressure
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.