HR Officer at Wind World India Limited
Views:614 Applications:99 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
State Head - Operations & Maintenance - Wind/Solar Industry (20-25 yrs)
- To strategically cultivate congenial atmosphere in the region & gain operational ease in deriving optimum productivity from the WPP.
- To govern & regulate the O&M activities (PM, BM, retrofitting, etc) to Windworld India Ltd. quality standards, and ascertain continual improvement in WPP performance.
- To be a caretaker of Customers investments.
Duties & responsibilities :
- Takeover of newly commissioned WPP, organise infrastructure & resources and appoint TSI for its routine O&M.
- To facilitate the TSIs in governing the ROAM activities at respective sites.
- To facilitate & regulate the execution of PM, design upgradations, etc at respective sites as per stipulated schedules.
- To keep a tab on the availability of materials, tools & tackles, safety & maintenance equipment in good working condition.
- Conduct co-ordination meetings of TSIs on WPP operational performance, SQA ratings, and technical failures - its analysis, to draw conclusions, take corrective actions & suggest preventive measures.
- WPP productivity monitoring vis--vis estimated / committed productivity & signal an early alarm.
- Ensure timely reporting of WPP performance to EIL offices for release to customers.
- Real time monitoring of WPP through SCADA & business processes through SAP.
- Regulate usage of SM & cross-functional modules of SAP at sites for timely processing of service orders, materials issue & ordering, WGR, etc.
- To align forces for Safety & security of wind farm & associated components.
- Liaisoning with offices of nodal agencies, SEB, CEIG, MRT, etc for complying with the pertinent requirements.
- Forecasting & proposing quarterly capital + revenue budgets.
- To release funds disbursement proposal on receipt of funds for approval by AISH
- To release monthly cash flow statements.
- To determine creative cost cutting & efficiency improvement measures.
- Local procurement of running / consumable items & scrap disposals.
- Vendor approval & periodic assessment of operation and maintenance related services jointly with DSS/N. Enhance statutory compliances by vendor.
- Facilitate customer visits to sites & technical presentations.
- To promote discipline, decorum & welfare measures for the employees.
Industry : Wind / Solar
Experience : 20 to 25 yrs
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.