Associate Talent Acquisition at STEER World
Views:67 Applications:1 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
STEER - Senior Design Engineer (8-10 yrs)
Position Summary :
- Mechanical Design Engineer with experience in Design & Development Area from Process Equipment/ Automobile/Machine Tool Industry (OEM).
New product development experience with strong design calculation background
Role Responsibility :
- Understanding requirement from sales team through PCR
- Modeling & drawing preparation through Solidworks
- Provide adequate tolerance by using GD&T in drawing.
- Should do necessary Machine Design calculation.
- Strong communication with planning, assembly, sourcing and sales team
- Prepare Design plan, Release of drawings, BOM as per schedule.
- Visit to suppliers for clarification of new system.
- Close interaction with other design teams like EPZ, Spares, CBE & Electrical
- Should handle projects independently or with minimum guidance.
Education and Experience :
- M.E./M.Tech in Design Engineering from Reputed Institute
- 8 to 10 years of experience in Design & Development of Equipment Design.
Technical Skills :
- Should have solid experience in New Product Development
- Expert in Solidworks 3D Modelling & 2D drawings making.
- Should have AutoCad work experience.
- Capable of design parts/components, sub-system independently
- Strong in Design calculations necessary for Machine Design
- GD&T and Tolerance stack-up knowledge
- Parts manufacturing process & Metallurgy exposure
- DFMEA know-how
- Experience in Structural Analysis & FEA (ANSYS Software)