MANAGER - HR & ADMIN at Steira Technovations India Private Limited
Views:68 Applications:5 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Steira Technovations - Civil Engineer (1-3 yrs)
Qualification: BE/Dip in Civil Engineer
Experience: 3+ Years
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Preparing and implementing project plans.
- Structural analysis & Design, engineering drawings.
- Ability to work on deadlines and within budgets.
- Preparing monthly and daily reports detailing progress on engineering procurement.
- Quality Assurance and Quality control.
- Problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Negotiating, supervisory and leadership skills
- Complete knowledge of relevant legislation.
- Liaising with Architect, electrician, plumber, and painter and subcontractors
- Analyze the results of tests on building materials, such as concrete, wood, asphalt, or steel, for use in particular projects.
- Highly flexible with the ability to work independently or within a team environment
- Preparing a Reconciliation statement based on Quality of materials received, Quality of materials use and calculate the materials wastage.
- Excellent knowledge of design and visualizations software such as AutoCAD, Civil 3D or similar.
- Proficiency in site layout, grading, utility design, erosion control, systems and waste disposal units
- Over seeing periodical repairs/ renovations, maintenance works in the existing branches and group companies.
- Experience in store purchase of Raw materials.
- Worked with subordinates of Plastering, Brick work, Concreting, Leveling, waterproofing, Labour control and Interior work
- Willingness to travel and work in different locations when required.