Sterling ITC - Senior Quality/Material Engineer (15-20 yrs)
Job Description :
- The Quality/Material Expert shall review the test results of bore holes, quarry and borrow area material to find out their strength characteristics and suitability for using them in construction.
- He shall inspect the Concessionaire's field laboratories to ensure that they are adequately equipped and capable of performing all the specified testing requirements of the contract.
- He shall look into the quality assurance aspect of the construction works and supervise the setting-up of the various Concessionaire's rock crushers and bituminous mixing plants to ensure that the specified requirements for such equipment are fully met.
- Experience in latest Quality Management techniques in highway projects shall have added advantage.
Candidate Profile :
a) Graduate in Civil Engineering from a recognized University.
b) Professional Experience of at least 15-20 years in handling Highway projects.
c) Experience of at least 8 years as Senior Quality/ Material Expert or in similar capacity in Construction / Construction Supervision /major highway projects
d) Experience as Senior Quality/ Material Expert or in similar capacity in handling of at least 4 similar highway projects length i.e. 16 km or more of similar configuration (2/4/6 laning- ) and above)
- Material Engineer, Mix Design Concrete, Mix Design DBM, Mix Design BC, Material, Quality Control, Quality Assurance, Highway, Roads, Bridge, Design, Construction, Supervision, Maintenance, GSB, WMM, DBM, BM, SDBC, BC, Material Testing
Locations : Bathinda, Bikaner
Industry : Construction/Engineering/Cement/Metals
Functional Area : Site Engineering / Project Management
Role : Construction-Construction Management
Education Details :
UG Qualification : B.Tech/B.E. (Civil)
PG Qualification : M.Tech (Civil)
PPG Qualification : PPG Not Compulsory