Sterling ITC - Senior Quantity Surveyor (20-25 yrs)
Job Description :
- The expert shall be reporting to the Team Leader and give input as and when required during the work.
- He will provide necessary guidance to the Quantity Surveyor, and shall issue directions/procedures/formats of reporting to the Quantity Surveyor.
- He will act as a contract specialist also for the construction package, even though the thrust of his responsibilities will be in the areas of quantity surveying/ processing of the invoices etc.
- He will be responsible for taking all measures required to control the project cost and time over-runs. He will examine the claims of the contractor, variation orders, if any, and will approve the progress reports as per the project requirements.
- He will approve the measurement of all items of works executed in different stages for payment purpose prepared by Quantity Surveyor.
Candidate Profile :
(a) Graduate in Civil Engineering from recognized university.
(b) Total Professional Experience of 20-25 years in handling Highway Contracts.
(c) At least 10 years- experience as Quantity Surveyor in Highway project.
(d) He should have handled as Quantity Surveyor or equivalent in construction supervision of highway Projects length of (100 km)
(e) Not more than 65 years of age.
- Quantity Surveyor Activities, Quantity, Highway, Roads, Bridge, Design, Construction, Supervision, Invoice, Cost Estimate, Bills of Quantities, BOQ, Rate Analysis, RFI
Locations : Jodhpur, Rajasthan
Industry : Construction/Engineering/Cement/Metals
Functional Area : Site Engineering / Project Management
Role : Construction-Construction Management
Education Details :
UG Qualification : B.Tech/B.E. (Civil)
PG Qualification : M.Tech (Civil)
PPG Qualification : PPG Not Compulsory