Sterling ITC - Team Leader/Senior Highway Engineer (20-25 yrs)
Job Description :
- The senior most expert engaged as the team leader shall be responsible for reviewing the entire project preparation and implementation activities of the Concessionaire.
- Responsible to check all the Designs being prepared by the Concessionaire, ensure execution of works on site as per specification and standards, and continuously interact with the Client and the Concessionaire.
- He shall undertake Project site visits and shall guide, supervise, coordinate and monitor the work of other experts in his team as well as those of the Concessionaire.
- Preferably a Senior Highway Engineer, who should have a proven record of supervising, organizing and managing of construction of highway projects and also of Project preparation of large magnitudes projects, as defined below, financed by international lending agencies and others.
- Knowledge of Project management shall be an added advantage.
Candidate Profile :
a) Graduate in Civil Engineering from recognized university.
b) Total Professional Experience of 20 years in handling Highway Projects.
c) At least 10 years- experience as Team Leader/Project Manager or similar capacity in Highway Development Project.
d) He should have handled as Team Leader / Project Manager or similar capacity of at least four projects in Construction Supervision / IC.
e) He should have handled as Team Leader or similar capacity of at four Projects of project Preparation of major highway Project.
f) Experience as Team Leader / Project Manager or similar capacity in Operation and Maintenance of Major Highway Projects.
2. Preferential Qualifications :
a) Post Graduate Degree in Construction Management / Transportation/ Highway Engineering /Structural Engineering/ any specialized stream of Civil Engineering .
b) Highway Development Projects taken up under PPP.
Experience : 20 to 25 years
Annual CTC : Rupees 18,00,000 to 22,50,000
Leadership, Team Leading, Supervision, Highways, Constriction, Project Preparation, Design, DPR,
Operation, Maintenance, Project Management
Locations : Ahmedabad
Industry : Construction/Engineering/Cement/Metals
Functional Area : Site Engineering / Project Management
Role : Construction-Construction Management
Education Details :
UG Qualification : B.Tech/B.E. (Civil)
PG Qualification : M.Tech (Civil)
PPG Qualification : PPG Not Compulsory