Store Assistant - Construction (1-3 yrs)
Job Location : Coimbatore
Job Description :
- Responsible for the overall operations of the warehouse. Working in conjunction with other team leaders to fulfill requirements
- Maintain records and documentation works related to stores
- Responsible for reporting required information and documents to accounting as required.
- Manages all incoming and outgoing operations of the stores including receiving, storing, and internal/external material movement.
- Maintains high quality standards in receiving and order fulfillment by regularly inspecting products and developing and maintaining standard operating procedures.
- Controls inventory levels by conducting physical counts; reconciling with data management system.
- Adhere to strict warehousing, material handling and shipping protocols.
- Completes warehouse operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees to meet daily operational needs.
- Ensure that a strong Health and Safety culture exists the warehouse
- Ensure good 5S levels are maintained in stores.
- Maintains a healthy flow of communication among teams and departments.
- Is able to work in an independent manner
- Demonstrates self initiative in competing tasks and any continuous improvements required
- Identify and support improvement and cost saving projects
For details : 9362045157
Experience : 1-3 yrs
Qualification : Any degree