Admin at CRM Engineering Pvt Ltd
Views:739 Applications:106 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Store Executive - Inventory Management (0-4 yrs)
- Responsible for the day-to-day check on the storage facilities for upkeep.
- Responsible to verify all goods arrived as per the agreed purchase, delivery note and agreed quantity has been received.
- Ensure cleanliness of all areas, keeping storage areas clean & tidy and in strict compliance with hygiene regulations.
- Notify the store manager/supervisor of any low stock levels.
- Verify and track received inventory and complete inventory reports and logs.
- Keep accurate recordings of all incoming and outgoing goods.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the management or supervisors.
- We are hiring Store incharge for Manufacturing Industry. We are seeking candidates should have Experience in Stores.
- Controlling the Stock
- Working with Suppliers
- Coordinating the Warehouse Staff
- Strong Math Skills
- Brilliant Knowledge of Data Analysis and Forecasting Methods
- Organizational and Communication Skills
- Leadership Skills.
QUALIFICATION : ANY DEGREE
EXPERIENCE : 0-4 YEARS
LOCATION : COIMBATORE & KERALA
FOR DETAILS : 9361045157