Admin at CRM Engineering Pvt Ltd
Views:506 Applications:101 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Store Incharge - Inventory/Distribution Management (0-2 yrs)
Location : Coimbatore
Duties and Responsibility of Store In-Charge :
- Receive, distribute and maintain adequate quantities of stocks at all times.
- Maintain optimal stock levels.
- Inform the purchase department well in advance about the items that reach the reorder level to order from supplies.
- Review physical inventories periodically.
- Maintain stock and consumption records.
- Check incoming materials for quality, and quantity against invoices, purchase orders and packing slips or other documents.
- Make clear notes on the receipt of the items against each invoice.
- Keeps and updates records of good received and issued.
- Compiles report of expenditure, and monthly stock report.
- Disposes of expired and waste stock according to the current procedure.
- Perform related duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Promote inventory related awareness programs.
Functions of Store In-Charge :
1. To interpret and implement the organizations policies related to all resources utilized in providing an efficient Store operation.
2. To plan for effective and efficient Store operation
3. To delegate authority to his immediate subordinates to carry out their duties.
4. To ensure those suitable personnel are selected, developed and ultimately promoted to maintain an effective store organization.
5. To provide effective leadership and guidance at all times.
6. To ensure that adequate facilitates exist for consultation with subordinates.
7. To ensure that administrative systems and procedures are suitable for efficient store operations.
8. To ensure that all the personnel under his control works and performs efficiently.
9. To ensure co-operation with other functions is achieved at all levels.
10. To ensure that a balance of supplies between continuous demand and intermittent supply is maintained.
For Details : 9361045157
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.