Store Manager - Automotive (8-16 yrs)
The Store Manager plans, organizes and directs his team to meet company objectives for Inventory of Stocks, Receiving of Material, Storing of Material, Line Feeding, Perpetual Inventory, Management of Rejections and improvement of existing process by performing the following duties personally or through subordinates.
- Receive the material in coordination with Buyers and Gate.
- Proper accountable of material during receipt.
- Allocate the material to the designated place or create a new location for the material inward and not assigned in the past.
- Issuance to Quality before binning and follow-up for receiving back with proper note.
- Binning the Quality Ok parts to its desired locations.
- Validate the picking list with the BOM and coordinate with PPC if any discrepancy is observed before picking starts.
- Plan the picking sequence and issue the picking list to the subordinates to act or to the third-party service persons.
- Material not available for issuance on the location's to be highlighted to Buyers for procurement, to avoid shortages.
- Picking the material as per to the Order issued after corrections.
- Follow-up with Picking team to ensure material is picked in time and follow-up with Buyers on the shortages indicated earlier.
- Material to be issued to line with KIT concept basis at various stages.
- Rejection material to be returned back in 24 Hrs.
- Daily Scrap notes for respective areas to be generated.
- 5-S in the stores to be maintained and adhered at any given point of point.
- Exports of FG and spares to be ready w.r.t packaging, this activity to be planned.
- All documents required for the respective activities of stores to be generated by the team and monitored on one to one basis.
- Monitoring the Stores activity with MIS as guided by the Organization.
- Publish Daily MIS.
- Adhere to the KPI's as designed by the Organization.
- Monitor the KPI's defined to third-party and ensure they are above defined values.