Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:161 Applications:9 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Store Manager - Procurement (0-5 yrs)
Join a well known brand within Transport & Logistics
- Leadership Role
- A role that offers a breadth of learning opportunities
Our Client is hiring for Store Manager
The Job :
You will be responsible for :
- Maintain record in excel keeping of the company's stock data.
- Prepare and manage annual proxy preparation
- Generate recurring reports and respond timely to the customers
- Maintain stock of the products
- Ensuring contact and instruction information is set up correctly and performing a secondary check to ensure all required account documentation is complete and up to date.
- Actively searching for alternative sources and solutions of supply.
- Proposing ways to improve data quality and enhance existing processes.
- Determining best-in-class processes in order to drive lower cost while improving service levels.
- Working closely with Supply Chain and Operations to ensure continuity of supply.
- Managing the vendor market for the category and taking full responsibility on contract management and commercial negotiations.
- Collaborating with category user departments to reduce the procurement cycle time, improve compliance with policies and achieve targets.
- You have at least 1 year experience ideally as a Buyer / Procurement, Reference Data or Client Services within Transport & Logistics.
- You have good interpersonal and communication skills and are adept at working with multiple stakeholders to drive desired outcomes.
- You possess excellent negotiating skills with a strong ability to influence people of all levels.
- You have solid experience in a regional role ideally including experience covering India.
- You are a strong networker & relationship builder
- You are a strong mentor and coach who builds high performing teams
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard