Senior Talent Acquisition at MNR Solutions
Views:374 Applications:75 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:19
Store Manager - Steel Manufacturing Industry (8-19 yrs)
Job Responsibilities :
1. Responsible for the overall operations of the company's warehousing aspects & managing / foreseeing all warehouse operations & reports in SAP module.
2. Proper coordination & communication with the unit team members for smooth & transparent supply chain operations.
3. Monitor all inventory control processes and documents all procedures to maintain all equipment and tools.
4. Monitor all procurement requests of facilities, ensure accuracy in all inbound inventory, and maintain records for the same.
5. Prepare and update all required paperwork on regular basis and ensure accuracy in all inventory records and resolve for issues if any.
6. Maintain records of all variances according to established procedures and ensure accuracy of all inventory transfers between inter units.
7. Monitor and ensure accuracy of all inventory transactions and maintain records of all stockroom locations.
8. Monitor work of all inventory control personnel, ensure achievement of all objectives, and provide improvements to same if required.
9. Ensure that every material procured whether local or imports are quality certified by the respective user and thereafter-inward document is prepared.
10. Ensure that physical verification is carried out of the entire inventory every month end and resolve for inaccuracies if any & reporting to the concerned.
11. Ensure that the departmental budget norms pertaining to inventory consumption are adhered to and any variances being reported to the GGM.
12. Ensure that the goods are classified and stacked accordingly to its specification and location and ensuring its custody.
13. Determine and ensure optimal security of all materials and arrange for all shipments as per requirement.
14. Train employees and staff in all inventory control processes according to manual and update processes if required.
15. Manage all communication with Finance & Accounts team as well as other user departments to cater the requirement of such respective teams on timely basis.
16. Reporting daily & monthly MIS reports to the Group General Manager as well as Head Office on regular basis and as per the requests by the concerned department as and when required.
17. Adhering to any, other duties & responsibilities as and when required.
- Bachelor Accommodation.
- Ticket Expense.
- Medical Benefits.
- Visa Expense.
- Non Taxable Salary (Fix)
Terms & Condition of Employment :
- Tenure - 2 years contract, renewable based on performance review after completion of 2 years of service and mutual agreement
- Leave terms - 30 days unpaid leave after completion of 2 years of service. In case of emergency travel, all expenses will be to the employees account