Human Resource Manager at StoreSpace Storage Solutions Pvt Ltd
Views:899 Applications:177 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
StoreSpace Storage - Operations Manager - Logistics/Supply Chain (5-8 yrs)
Role Summary :
- As the Operations Manager you will be responsible for ensuring operational excellence and accuracy in the warehousing/storage of products/inventory of our customers that is consistent with best practice and adheres to global standards.
- You will have P & L responsibility and constantly look at ways warehousing and freight activity can be improved to maximise efficiency and provide superior customer experience.
Roles and Responsibilities :
1. Provide day-to-day management of the all warehouses and logistics functions to ensure business KPIs are met.
2. Review and establish suitable working rosters and manage the workload balance of the warehouse(s).
3. Prepare standard operating procedures, ensure good warehouse practices are being conducted and in line with procedures to maintain or improve feedback KPIs, stock losses and write-offs.
4. Be in touch daily with all the warehouse managers and share a summary report of all the warehouses at the end of the day
5. Modify or update procedures to improve efficiency if and when required.
6. Stock counts are done regularly to ensure 0% stock loss
7. Guide the warehouse managers in developing vendors at different warehouse locations for transport/labour/facility management
8. Ensure that the respective warehouse managers are fulfilling their KPIs
B] Partnership Management
1. Ensure vendors are conducting activity to meet contract customer KPIs and delivery expectations of non-contract customers.
2. Manage the logistics provider(s) to ensure quality of service and value for money is achieved.
C] Strategic Planning for Warehouse and Logistics activity
1. Identify productivity improvement projects required to lower operational costs.
2. Assist with execution of warehouse and logistics projects within budget and on time.
3. Monitor all warehouse(s) and/or 3PLs to ensure adequate storage facilities to meet the needs of clients, maximise efficiency and minimise freight costs.
D] Staff Training
1. Ensure a robust training program is in place with all warehouse employees to ensure constant development of team members.
2. Implement any operational changes to ensure transparency and record keeping of training and procedural changes.
1. Report on operational KPIs (pick rates, feedback, stock audit etc).
2. Report on project updates as and when required.
Performance Outcomes :
1. All Contract KPIs are met (nationally)
2. All non-contractual customer expectations are met or exceeded
3. Workforce plans and rosters are in place, monitored and adjusted to meet budget expectations.
4. Minimise warehouse related errors.
5. Stock losses are at 0%.
6. Manage and meet budgeted staff costs.
7. Manage all freight related costs and budgets.
8. Ensure relevant warehousing certifications/regulations are maintained.
Experience, Qualifications and Personal Attributes
Essential Criteria :
1. At least 5 years experiencing managing warehouses with large volumes of small and large orders.
2. Proven track record in process improvement projects.
3. Demonstrated ability to manage warehouse budgets.
4. Experience in managing multiple sites.
5. Prepared to travel interstate when required.
6. Good knowledge of WMS, SAP, Oracale, other ERPs, Excel
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.