Human Resource Manager at StoreSpace Storage Solutions Pvt Ltd
Views:397 Applications:93 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
StoreSpace Storage - Supply Executive - Sourcing (2-4 yrs)
About Us :
StoreSpace provides Storage & Warehousing as a Service. We aim to revolutionize and disrupt storage and warehouse industry similar to what Amazon has done with cloud storage. We are India's leading company who provides Flexible and Shared Warehousing to businesses. We are evolving the way businesses store goods, in other words we are - Dropbox for Goods Storage- . The company is structured to serve businesses by providing them robust, smart and consumer centric solutions to store goods hassle free and in the most reliable and economical way possible.
Why Us :
- At StoreSpace everyone has a stake in the company in terms of individuality and freedom to implement their ideas. We innovate and learn every day and believe in developing a talent pool with multi-faceted competencies by unlocking one's potential beyond his/her imagination. Teamwork in all its forms is the core characteristic of our work and management culture.
- We only want people who are passionate about their work and are willing to adapt with the dynamics of the learning experience.
The Supply Executive will be required to fulfil the following responsibilities :
1. Need to ensure smooth supply of warehouses to achieve customer requirement in Karnataka state.
2. Comfortable to travel in all warehousing and logistics industries area in and around the city and other city as well if required.
3. Sourcing of warehouses on a day to day basis as per customer requirement in various locations in and around the city.
4. Ability to interact with Landlords and clients and ensure a healthy relation with them.
5. Ability to make strong Negotiation with Landlords on commercials.
6. Need to perform Site visit with various customers and have the skills to sale the warehouse to them as per their requirements.
1. Candidate must be a graduate from any colleges of India.
2. Candidate must have high negotiation skills as well as Interpersonal Skills .
3. At least 1-2 years of Supply and operations experience in real estate, warehouse management system firm.
4. Ability to work under pressure, tight timelines and an unstructured environment.
5. Candidate must have bike to travel and scouts for the warehouse within and around the city.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.