Structural Design Engineer (1-12 yrs)
Designation: Structural Design Engineer
Type: Full Time
- Ensure Pre and Post order Structural Design as per SLA
- Return Approval Drawings from client as per SLA targets
- Ensure quality of fabrication drawings, manufacturing & site execution QA as per Standards
- Implement design development initiatives in-line with Tata Steel expectations.
A). Pre-Order Work.
1) Understanding the requirement from the customer / Nest-In Sales Manager
2) Checking structural feasibility of the Project
3) Prepare basic/proposal drawings.
4) Provide relevant inputs to enable sales team to prepare cost estimate and technical offer, considering all value-added items of a building.
5) Value engineering and Customer Interaction (need based).
B). Post - Order Work.
1) Structural Design of the Building based on the final input/layout.
2) Structural Design calculation and drawing approval from customer/third-party consultant / IIT / Project and Engineering department of steel.
3) Developing & Checking final fabrication Drawings
4) Developing & Checking the assembly and erection Drawings
5) Inspection and quality checking of steel components.
6) Inspection and quality checking of steel structure execution at site.