Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:237 Applications:45 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:30
Structural Design Engineer - Bridge (1-11 yrs)
- Opportunity within a multi-disciplinary consultancy
- Work with a talented team and gain valuable experience
- Strong career progression opportunities
Our client is a multi-disciplinary civil engineering consultancy with a niche in Highways, Bridges and Infrastructure. Providing an array of services, the company has a team of strong expertise and have successfully delivered on projects with reputed clients.
The Job :
You will be responsible for :
- Completing the design of Highway Structures like Culverts, Bridges, ROB, RUB, Retaining Wall, Guide Bundh, Drains.
- Preparing design calculation documents
- Coordinating work with designers/drafters /and other disciplines such as architectural, piping, mechanical, electrical, etc.
- Hydraulic study and design
- Slope stability analysis for high embankments.
- Performing quantity calculations.
The Profile :
- You have a Master's degree in Civil Engineering from a reputed institute.
- You have at least 1 year of similar experience with core knowledge of structures
- You have knowledge of FEM based software as well as the latest IRC and IS codes.
- You are a dedicated engineer with a keen interest in Core Engineering.
- You are highly focused and able to work in fast-paced environments.
- You have good written and communication skills
- You have strong analytical skills and have experience with statistical analysis.