Structural Design Engineer - Engineering Design Consulting Firm (2-4 yrs)
Are you looking to take the next step in your career? Be a part of a promising logistics start-up and convert your technical vision to reality.
Our client is an ace engineering design solutions company. They have over a decade of experience in working with multinational firms and PSUs.
The company offers the best structural designing services like the pre-engineered building's design which is created with the help of highly advanced computer-aided software. They have undertaken multiple large scale projects and have been delivering the best services/solutions to the clients. The company is majorly involved in building infrastructures in the defense, commercial complex, iron & steel plant, cement plant, and institutional buildings among many.
The company is run by a dynamic team with a strong background in civil engineering and structural design
As a Structural Design Engineer, you will be designing and constructing buildings and structures that are safe and capable of withstanding the elements to which they will be exposed, as well as improving the structural integrity of existing buildings.
What you will do :
- Performing structural design using Staad Pro, ETABS, Excel, spreadsheets.
- Designing documentation
- Leading drawing team to produce error-free drawings.
Candidate Profile :
What you need to have:
1. Qualification :
- B.E with 3 or 4 years of Experience
- M.E/MTech with 2 years of Experience
- Experience in a design consultancy will be preferred.
2. Exposure :
- Exposure in steel and Rcc structures
- Proficient in Staad Pro, ETABS, Excel, documentation
- Capacity to take up challenging assignments
- A deep derive to make a name in the field of structural engineering.
Experience : 2 to 4 years
Annual CTC : Rupees 3,50,000 to 6,00,000