Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:59 Applications:2 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Structural Design Engineer - RCC & Steel (5-10 yrs)
Structural Design Engineer
- Peaceful Environment
- We are hiring for Structural Design Engineer
You will be responsible for :
- Working as a part of a multidisciplinary team to translate the ideas and plans for buildings into actual structures.
- Overseeing workplace health and safety and ensuring it is in line with internal guidelines and regulatory requirements.
- Providing innovative architectural design consultations to clients.
- Developing initial concept designs and renderings based on briefs to deliver powerful client presentations.
- Identifying and resolving technical design issues and overseeing teams to ensure implementation is in line with design specifications.
- Overseeing the team's outputs and ensuring the quality of deliverables.
- Taking a "design brief" to understand requirements.
- Presenting ideas, concepts and design solutions to various stakeholders.
- Managing a team of 1-5 people.
- Identifying design problems and devising elegant solutions.
- Need a Strong Knowledge in RCC and Steel
- Must have worked in Both Residential and Industrial Projects
- Must have to know the software like Etabs, Staad Pro, Safe for design calculation
- Job Type: Full-time
- You have at least 5 years experience, ideally within Architectural Design.
- You are a good multi-tasker who can work within tight deadlines.
- You possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills and can articulate your ideas to different stakeholders.
- You possess excellent communication and influencing skills, are organized and able to multi-task effectively.
- You have solid experience in a regional role ideally including experience of Gulf Projects
- You have good knowledge of Autocad, Stadd Pro, Etabs,Safe.
- You are a strong networker & relationship builder