Principal Consultant at Search Synergy
Views:140 Applications:1 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Structural Design Engineer - Real Estate (9-18 yrs)
B.E (Civil) with 10 to 12 years of Design management experience in the domain of Industrial, Warehouse, Data center Buildings and related Infrastructure.
The Sr. Manager - Civil / Structural Design will be responsible for :
1. Design management of Civil / Structural Design works.
2. Validating / Preparing tender documents for the project,
3. Design optimization of RC structures
4. Design optimization of steel structures
5. Review and Validation of Design report for the structures
6. Timely delivery of Drawing and detailing of the structures
7. Preparing / Monitoring bill of quantities of the various structures
8. Reviewing the designs done by the Engineering consultants
9. Passing the Civil/Structural designs through review consultants.
10. Site visits, reinforcement checking,
11. Checking for shuttering works,
12. Preparing / Monitoring bill of materials,
13. Consultant Payment certification.
14. Supporting the delivery of structural analysis, design and assessment in a multi-discipline environment.
15. Production of clear and well-presented reports, drawings, specifications, and other engineering documentation through consultants.
16. Supporting the production of drawings and 3D BIM / Staad models
17. Undertaking Civil / Structural survey work.
18. Undertaking Structural dynamics, including earthquake engineering, blast, and impact load effects on Industrial structure.
19. Undertaking Finite element analysis techniques along with the consultant.