Structural Engineer (5-7 yrs)
Job Description :
- Review survey and soil investigations reports/data, structural design, procurement, cost control, scheduling, reporting and work in coordination with implementing department to achieve compliances as per global standard and project requirements
- PMC activities in urban / rural water supply schemes. The schemes supervised will have structural design review and construction supervision of all the temporary and permanent components including coffer dam, shoring, shuttering, intake well, pump house, approach cum pipeline bridge, WTP, ESR, GSR pipeline supports, valve chambers, thrust/ anchor blocks and distribution system.
- Preparation of detailed structural design and drawings for various component of water supply scheme as listed above for different soil strata conditions.
- Need hands-on knowledge of relevant Designing software/tools.
- Review of structural design and drawings prepared by the contractor
- Preparation of costing & estimation on the basis of Structural design
- Coordination with Finance Team, Execution, Costing, Tender and BD Team.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.