Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:236 Applications:35 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:28
Structural & Fluid Mechanics Engineer - Renewable Energy (2-8 yrs)
Our client is a Surat based start up company working towards excellence in the Renewable Energy. They are working to find new ways to generate Energy from Natural Resources and are pursuing business through new innovation and technology. Their goal is to make the world Carbon and Pollution free.
The Job :
- Setting the project scope, timelines and budget as well as resource planning and activities scheduling.
- Working closely with various stakeholders on project related matters.
- Overseeing all aspects of the management and operations of the project to ensure smooth execution.
- Analysing risks and mitigating these in order to ensure that the project is delivered in a timely and cost-effective manner.
- Ensuring the project is in compliance with internal guidelines as well as regulatory standards and requirements.
- Improving customer satisfaction by providing accurate and value-added responses to customer concerns and issues in a timely manner.
- Managing a team of more than 100 people.
The Profile :
- You have at least 2 years experience including solid experience in a similar role within Industrial sector.
- You have solid experience in a regional role ideally including experience covering India.
- You possess excellent communication and influencing skills, are organized and able to multi-task effectively.
- You are adaptable and thrive in changing environments.
- You are a strong networker & relationship builder.
- You are a strong team player who can manage multiple stakeholders.
- You are willing to undertake 30-60% travel.