Business Head at ASCO Consultancy Services
Views:132 Applications:0 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Structure Design Lead - Airport/Building/Data Centre (16-28 yrs)
Company - Listed Entity || Multi-Billion EPC Business
Role - Lead Role
Qualification - Civil Engineering Graduate + ( Mtech will Get Preference )
Experience - + 16 Years
Age - Not More Than 52 Years
Job Location - Mumbai
The Candidate shall be responsible for the tender and detailed design of all types of Projects in the Civil Business Unit and assist other SBUs in case it is required.
+16 Years of Tender and detailed design especially optimisations, and digital tools in complex functional requirements viz, Building, Data Centers, Airports etc., With strong Client coordination.
Key Skills :
1. Candidate must have skills to design, plan, manage and deliver multiple projects
2. Candidate must have 1Min 2-15 years of design and design management experience with working knowledge of structural design, MEP/ HVAC design and coordination
3. Candidate must have experience in HVAC, Fire Fighting, Security Systems, BMS & plumbing design for Data Center Buildings
4. Strong verbal and written communication skills, as well as excellent interpersonal skills
5. Demonstrated proficiency in design software, and Microsoft Office applications, including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
6. Ability to lead effectively the team of various disciplines in a fast-paced environment especially coordinating with Architectural Structural and MEP designers
7. Ability to optimize designs with creative and innovative approaches
8. Should be knowledgeable in modular and precast designs and the latest constructions-based design methodologies
1. Preparation of technical specifications, data sheets, schedules, material take-off & optimised BOQ, long lead items etc.
2. Coordinate effectively with Project and Construction Managers relating to all design-related issues and Problem-solving.
3. Standardisation of different deliveries, approvals, Methods Statements etc
4. Review Shop drawing in conjunction with the Architectural, Structural and Mechanical/ Electrical drawings to ensure engineering coordination
5. Undertake a prior review of the proposed mechanical/Electrical system testing & commissioning methods and schedule
6. Ensure that appropriate documentation and information is provided to the appropriate authorities to obtain the GRIHA/LEED ratings required on projects.
7. Undertake general project site observation/inspection of the works for the Contractor's adherence to the approved shop drawings