Structure Engineer - Civil (4-5 yrs)
- PEB Structure Industry
Profile : Civil Structure Engineer
Qualification : B.Tech / Diploma- Civil, Mechanical
Salary : + Other (discuss in interview) - Food & accommodation
Location : Bahadurgarh (HR)
Experience : relevant experience in Civil Structure Engineer and Steel Structure.
Job Responsibilities :
- Experience in managing large structural projects, including technical documentation, reports, and presentations
- Analyze Scope of Work & making BOQ for particular works
- Prepare miscellaneous architectural/structural drawings in AutoCAD
- Prepare Doc for Architect, Vendors, Contractors, Mngt.
- Comm with Plants, Contractors to create & prioritize Plant req
- Thorough knowledge of relevant design codes and standards, such as AISC, EN, ISO, ASTM, etc.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good communication skills with the ability to communicate complex technical terms to technical and non-technical audiences
- Experience in working in cross-functional teams and collaborating with engineering and other relevant teams
- Experience in working in AISC certified environment is a plus
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and responsibilities simultaneously and prioritize work to meet project deadlines.