Team - CorenthumElan at Corenthum Elan Consulting LLP
Views:136 Applications:6 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Subject Matter Expert - Gears (15-18 yrs)
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS :
- Degree/Diploma in Mechanical Engineering (Degree preferable);
- Should possess good communication skills in English and Hindi;
- Required to communicate with the top and bottom line of the organization;
- Leadership with ability to supervise and motivate a team;
- Capable to groom successors;
KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE :
- Minimum work experience of 15+ years of which at least 05 years as specialized in Gear and Gear boxes manufacturing/ rebuild in the reman industry.
- Should have knowledge on the HEMM & Crusher and Screen Plant Gears.
- Should possess knowledge on spares management and inventory management.
- Should possess skill in component and equipment refurbishing
GENERAL JOB DESCRIPTION :
- SME - Gears is responsible for resource planning, process audit, gear re-validation and implementing quality process for the inspection and monitoring of all the gears utilized at the project level.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES :
Objectivity of this role :
- Review and audit the requirement of all the HEMM & Crusher and Screen Plants Gears for the PAN India Operation.
- New material quality inspection of all gear and gear boxes.
- Responsible for the reverse re-engineering for all type of gears and gear boxes.
- Responsible for the gears box re-usability assessment and re-usability check as per OEM guidelines.
- Responsible for implementing best Repairing and Overhauling practices of all HEMM Gears and wearing components of Gear boxes, final drive gears and crusher and screen plants.
- Preparing presentation for Weekly Review, Monthly MIS & present to Management.
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities :
- Responsible for the field inspection of all the gear and gear boxes for the HEMM Equipment as per requirement.
- Implement preventive, predictive, and corrective maintenance to maximize operational availability of HEMM gears and other wear components for all machines and equipment.
- Conduct root cause and failure analysis through various troubleshooting tools and present report to Management Document maintenance records of all machines and effectively utilized them to resolve future maintenance related issues.
- Map consumption pattern of spares and ensured availability of reasonable inventory thereof to address maintenance needs.
- Coordinate with Vendors for gear manufacturing & engage with internal functionaries for better spare plan.
- Conducting weekly meeting for quality issues resolutions with Site Maintenance In Charges; leading and coordinating with various internal teams and external agencies to achieve Quality KPI targets.