Team Lead at Drivn Solutions
Views:190 Applications:1 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Subsea Pipeline Engineer - Oil & Gas (10-20 yrs)
Hiring for Subsea Pipeline Engineer
Industry - Oil and Gas
- Post Lay Trenching Season Engineer
- Person should have experience in laying the pipeline.
- Role is to monitor the pipeline laying and report day to day activities.
- Person should have worked in offshore
- Conducting site surveys and research to determine pipeline specifications and placement as well as pump sizes.
- Preparing and presenting technical materials such as cost estimates, pipeline layouts, and flow simulations.
-Performing maintenance, repairs, and upgrades to pipelines, as needed.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.