GM - Human Resources at Suminter India Organics Pvt. Ltd.
Views:621 Applications:43 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Suminter India Organics - Executive Assistant - CEO (3-10 yrs)
Designation : Executive Assistant - CEO
Job Description :
1. Investor Relations :
- Provide required data to investors, prepare presentations for board meeting & investment material
2. Strategic Projects :
- Assist in projects related to organic growth like working on brand strategy for corporate, new products & new markets, etc.
3. Debt Fund raising :
- Work on capital requirement & strategy, liaison & negotiate with banks, support due diligence, documentation, & compliance procedure.
4. Equity Fund Raising :
- Work on capital requirement and strategy, liaison with investors, work on valuation, support investor's due diligence, transaction, & compliance procedures.
5. Business Plan :
- Prepare structure, follow-up with all teams for inputs, & compile the data to prepare comprehensive business plan for the group, revise the budget on quarterly basis.
- Forex hedging - prepare fx cash flow summaries, prepare hedging strategy with consultants & get approved from CEO & CFO, take hedge covers as required by the strategy.
6. MIS :
- Follow-up with various departments & HODs for MIS reporting's.
- Collect and compile weekly progress reports.
- Coordinate for weekly progress meetings, prepare minutes.
Assisting CEO in miscellaneous tasks (Sales, Operations, Marketing, Certification, reminders for key tasks, etc.)
About Us :
- SUMINTER INDIA ORGANICS, an organic company from India. Suminter is a leading cultivator, processor and promoter of organic food and fiber from India. Working with more than 20,000 farmers and having over 69500 acres of land under our certification. Suminter is into manufacturing, trading & exporting of organic food.
- Suminter India Organics was built on the idea of creating an efficient bridge between small farmers in India and buyers across the world seeking high-quality organic produce. We adopted an integrated approach to procuring, monitoring, processing and selling our products to make the process as efficient, transparent, and fair as possible. Our goal is to stay ahead of the curve through constant innovation, by forecasting customer demands, and investing in the best infrastructure.
- Not only did we need to make organic farming an economically-viable option for farmers, we also had to guarantee the marketability of this produce by delivering globally-accepted quality standards.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.