SUN Mobility - Head - QIS (16-25 yrs)
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Hands on- design experience of 18+ Years, complete product development lifecycle from inception to mass production and field support. Head of Department for at least 5 years
- Heading Design and Development of swapping stations
- Lead Design and Development of Robotics solution to assist swapping
- New product development and technology roadmap for swapping stations
- Product costing
- The job involves various aspects of the development such as Concept level architecture finalization
- Detailed design drawings, documentation
- Making physical prototypes using in house and outsourced resources
- Design finalization and releases
- Field Support
- Team Management and day to day interaction/progress
Ideal Candidate (Experience, Qualification, Previous Work-ex.):
Should have controlled the team of Electrical, Mechanical and Automation with frugal design engineering concept.
Experience in robotics system development and deployment will be an added advantage.
Good that the person has grown up from engineering design level to manage the team.
Have exposure in sheet metal design(mechanical) and Plastics.
Have the ability to think out of the box in for new product development.
Qualifications: - Graduate/post graduate mechanical/electrical/mechatronics engineers