COO at sun share energy llp
Views:151 Applications:1 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Sun Share Energy - Project Engineer (1-3 yrs)
- Preparing, scheduling, coordinating, and monitoring assigned engineering projects.
- Formulating project parameters and assigning responsibilities to the most capable employees and monitoring the project team.
- Interacting with clients, interpreting their needs and requirements, and representing them in the field.
- Performing quality control tasks on budgets, schedules, plans, and personnel performance and reporting on the project's status.
- Cooperating and communicating with the Project Manager and other project participants and collaborating to create more efficient project methods and to maintain the project's profitability.
- Reviewing the engineering tasks and initiating the necessary corrective actions.
- Ensuring the project compliance with the applicable codes, practices, policies, performance standards, and specifications.
- Degree/ Diploma in Electrical Engineering, Renewable Energy or a related field.
- Experienced in solar preferred (Fresh grads are welcomed to apply)
- Excellent project management and supervision skills.
- Excellent organizational, time management, leadership, and decision-making skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-starter with a - can do- attitude
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Experienced in Microsoft Office, Autocad, PVSyst preferred
- Knowledgeable in applicable codes, policies, standards, and best practices will be a plus