Sunera Tech - Executive Assistant (1-6 yrs)
About the Opening :
- We are looking for an Executive Assistant to perform a variety of administrative tasks and support our company's senior-level managers.
- Executive Assistant's responsibilities include managing calendars, making travel arrangements and preparing expense reports. To be successful in this role, you should be well-organized, have great time management skills and be able to act without guidance.
- Ultimately, you will contribute to the efficiency of our business by providing personalized and timely support to executive members.
- The EA Should Act as the point of contact for Chairman among employees and management.
- Plan, coordinate and ensure the Chairman's schedule is followed and respected.
- Assists in coordinating the agenda of senior management team meetings.
- Accountable for capturing the MOM 's of the meetings conducted and publishing in ZOHO along with the action items.
- Ensure the published action items are addressed within given TAT
- Manage day to day calendar, fixing appointments, reminder of meeting/interviews.
Required Skills :
Exp : 1-5Yrs
- Should work in IT Companies
- High IQ
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with Senior Management/ BU Heads .
- Ability to organize daily workload by priorities
- Must be flexible in working hours.