HR Manager at Suntuity Renewable Energy India LLP
Views:892 Applications:144 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Suntuity - Engineer - Proposal & Estimation (1-4 yrs)
Suntuity Renewable Energy India LLP is affiliated with Suntuity Group of companies, one of the fastest-growing renewable energy companies throughout the world. Suntuity REI is a part of a renewable energy conglomerate that has developed and installed over 250 megawatts of solar energy worldwide.
The Proposal and Estimation Engineer is responsible for to work on engineering, design (using AutoCAD), and Proposal on time and on budget.The ideal candidate will be able to manage a large volume of projects while demonstrating excellent focus and teamwork.
Responsibilities and Duties :
- Prepare accurate Proposals within stipulated time frame
- Produce all proposals and initial system designs for sales department
- Prepare conceptual design for solar projects including selection of major components, equipment layouts, single-line diagrams, etc
- Support technical due diligence on early stage solar projects including review of shade reports, site conditions, environmental assessments, land-use permit documents, interconnection reports, etc
- Support sales teams with high level support and proposals.
- Perform additional duties as assigned and/or directed.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications :
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical or Electrical engineering any similar field
- Knowledge of electrical design theory and concepts
- Minimum 2 years of Experience in AutoCAD and Estimation .
- Ability to work in a team environment as well as work independently
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required
- Willing to work in Night Shift
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.