Recruitment Executive at Suntuity Renewable Energy India LLP
Views:51 Applications:13 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Suntuity - Executive - Technical Documentation (1-3 yrs)
Job Summary :
This critical role supports technical teams, departments and projects with the filing and storing of project related documentation. He /She is responsible for controlling the numbering, filing, sorting and retrieval of electronically stored or hard copy documentation produced by these technical teams, projects or departments in a timely, accurate and efficient manner.
Documentation may be confidential or sensitive, and it must be stored in line with company and industry guidelines
Responsibilities and Duties :
1. Supporting technical projects and departments.
2. Receiving, cataloguing and storing both hard electronic copies of all technical drawings, reports and related information, in line with policies and procedures.
3. Allocating and controlling the document numbering system for project work.
4. Working with precision to make sure that all electronic and hard copy filing is accurate and can be easily retrieved.
5. Responding promptly to requests to retrieve information, information searches and general requests for support from project or department personnel.
6. Accurately updating information as required.