Assistant Manager at Indvest
Views:377 Applications:41 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Supplier Quality Engineer (3-12 yrs)
Supplier Quality Engineer Is Responsible for The Maintaining and Improving Both Product Quality and Supplier Process Quality for The Client Requirement.
- Evaluation of quality by NDT methods VT, UT, MT & PT in Large Fabrications components as per requirement.
- Final Inspection of Nacelle components as per Drawings and Specification.
- Final Inspection of Small Fabrication, Tools & HDG Components as per requirement.
- Evaluation of CS and MS plates by UT/PT as per requirements.
- Coordinating with Suppliers for Stage & Final Inspections.
- Reading and understanding Client Documents and standards.
- Timely Coordinating with client and supplier for inspection and results.
- Understanding of quality procedure.
- Supporting activities for Supplier Evaluation and Audit.
- BE/B.TECH/Diploma in mechanical Engineering
- ASNT LEVEL II in UT, PT, MT & VT is mandatory
- Years of experience in NDT.
- Should be familiar in inspection of various welding methods.
- General Understanding of international standards.
- Knowledge in casting welding and forging is highly preferable