HR Manager at Supplierscave
Views:97 Applications:41 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:29
SuppliersCave - Procurement Engineer (0-3 yrs)
- Review specifications, send enquiries, review and evaluate offers, prepare TBA and CBA.
- Create/ update the database of products and suppliers.
- Onboard new suppliers on to the platform, develop partnerships for future requirements.
- Create / Update / Enrich the online product database of Supplierscave.
- Work with the technology team to develop pricing database and algorithms.
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical, Chemical, Civil or other core branches.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft office.
- Experience of working in the oil & gas / construction industry is an advantage.
- Knowledge of international codes and standards such as ASME, ASTM, API etc
- Knowledge of logistics, Import, Export and international trade
- Curiosity / inclination towards software technology, start-ups
Experience : 0 - 3 years
Location : Remote
Salary : INR 15,000/- to 25,000/-
- On the job training and mentorship with an opportunity to work directly with experienced Founders.
- Opportunity to work on requirements and projects of reputed and international oil & gas companies.
- Learn about the impact of new age technologies disrupting traditional industries.
About Supplierscave.com :
Supplierscave.com is an online platform to connect suppliers and buyers of industrial products and services.