Senior Executive-TA at Teva Pharma
Views:133 Applications:5 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Supply Chain Associate - Engineering Store (5-12 yrs)
Main Responsibilities :
1. Physical checking, unloading, unpacking of all incoming engineering, spares, consumables, stationaries, QC,R&D items in stores following GMP, commercial and EHS compliance.
2. Arranging weighment of tankers and truck load consignments from designated weighing scale inside /outside the factory premises.
3. Unloading of tankers following EHS requirements.
4. Operate and maintain an effective engineering spare parts storage system.
5. Maintain accurate records of all engineering material transaction in ERP.
6. Preparation of GRR in systems and other documents viz. RGP, GDN, NRGP etc
7. Arranging segregation and storage in engineering store and arranging inspection of the materials and follow up for timely clearance of GRR .
8. Forwarding of GRR along with Bills / Invoices documents to A/c. Dept.
9. Segregating rejected material and storing at specified rejected material area. Arranging return of rejected items.
10. Issuance of materials to users as per requirement.
11. Removal of scrap and spent solvents from plant premises as per requirement.
12. Sustaining proper storage & housekeeping conditions of the warehouse areas as per requirement.
13. Preparation & circulation of MIS reports as per requirements.
14. Segregation of nonmoving/dead inventory with confirmation of users & circulated to all concern.
15. Checking of quality with respect to the specification sheet ( Engg items)
16. Tagging of all Engg Item with respect to Project name / code, Part number /Description & Indenter name.
17. Regular & periodic verification of the store to match physical stock with system stock.
18. Estimating the base line performance and implementation of OPEX in respective areas to achieve the targeted continuous improvement in cost, quality, compliance and EHS.