HR at Viral Brand Services LLP
Views:722 Applications:208 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Supply Chain Developer - Purchase/Logistics (9-15 yrs)
Job description :
- We are looking for a very unique profile of a Purchase Manager or Supply Chain Developer (or a similar designation).
- As a foremost requirement, this candidate must have strong & proven capabilities in developing international quality products from suppliers in Thailand, Vietnam & Indonesia.
Must have developed parts which are some or all of the following :
- Aluminum high pressure diecasting if possible also adding complete machinery operation
- Plastic injection moulding parts
- Sintered parts mainly small gear typically used into automotive oil/water pump
- Turned parts made with a quick process in large volume complete with heat treatment and finishing operation by grinding or honing
- Screw and fasteners
- Water/oil pump bearing
- Stamped parts most probable fine trimmed
Job Description :
- Responsible for SCM/ Supply chain in ASEAN countries.
- Responsible for heading a strong SCM team supporting global business operations covering, Order Management, Customer Support, Logistics and Trade Finance Documentation, Indirect Procurement and Warehouse Management.
- Accountable for service delivery and compliance (includes SLA and KPIs). Establish key performance metrics to improve business outcomes.
- Works closely with senior business stakeholders to deliver on - common goals cost, turnaround time and quality.
- Contributes to the creation and implementation of SCM & Logistics vision (based on Industry best practices), processes and procedures to aid and improve operational performance.
- Deliver solutions to operational problems while maintaining high levels of quality and service within budgetary requirements.
- Drives continuous improvement and transformation initiatives constantly identifying inefficiencies and cost optimization opportunities using the right mix of people, processes, tools, and technologies.
- Leverage tools and technologies to improve agility and effectiveness of operations and service delivery.
- Maintain insights on improvements in the SCM space that will benefit the organization in the market place
- Additionally, the candidate may be Delhi or Pune based.