Senior Recruiter at People Resources
Views:584 Applications:233 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Supply Chain Management Role - Chemicals (2-10 yrs)
Job Description :
- Develops appropriate supply chain strategy to maximize customer satisfaction at the lowest possible cost.
- Leads the supply chain team in executing best practices and measuring performance through agreed upon Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Directs and coordinates global supply chain functions through strategy, resource optimization, profitability maximization, and KPIs resulting in the maximization of customer satisfaction.
- Plans, manages, and coordinates all activities related to the sourcing and procurement of necessary materials and supplies needed to meet the changing levels of product demand.
- Works with plant, warehouse, and logistics departments to determine and set up inter-company transfers.
- Works directly with sales department to determine most cost-effective distribution solution for finished goods transportation to customers.
- Monitors and corrects inventory levels at outside warehouses (3PL) and internally to ensure rotation and maximize working capital.
- Works with freight forwards and transportation companies to set best route and rate (reviews and approves all freight terms and agreements).
- Collaborates with procurement department to determine best practice for freight in and freight consolidation.
- Supports proper utilization of ERP system (Planning Edge, Accellos).